Tuesday, November 25, 2008

haha. long time never blog again le. sorry la, preparing for MST ma! haha mugging like a nerd. just becuz i wanna to get a good result this sems. but actually many of us are also achieving the same goals as me! haha GOALS N NEEDS! omg CONB!!! this thurs will be the test for CONB, hope i can score well!

what i need now is just focus on MST! n looking forward to my holis so that i hv more time to spend with my friends! FRIENDS!!! my basketball clique friends, MAnu clique friends, USUAL 11 of them friends!...n spend my christmas n NEW year with them...haha NEW YEAR EVE party night at GYVER hse? but he also never invite me lei... dunno if i can go anot...later say i PANSEH HIM AGAIn! haha

friend is what i really need n want! they are my driving force! motiavation! hope i can maintain it!

No comments: